Baptism at Singles Retreat - 147 Baptized!!!

*******************Baptism at Singles Retreat 147 Baptized!!! ***********************

* Sharing times in the Word and looking for growth. Let's Commune Together!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Not in Some But All


Scripture Read: 1 Peter  [4:7] The end of all things is at hand; therefore, be of sound judgment and sober spirit for the purpose of prayer. [8] Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins. [9] Be hospitable to one another without complaint. [10] As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. [11] Whoever speaks, let him speak, as it were, the utterances of God; whoever serves, let him do so as by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Application: If there were anything that I feel I fail in – it is here. I believe in the inner man I desire the Lord and His glory- but I yield too many times to the old man and his desires. Lord I really want to bring you glory in all that I do. Please help me to use this new discipline to carry me into the other areas of my life. Help me seek you 24/7. Thank you for your grace to me and my family. Holy Spirit, I ask for forgiveness in the way I can ignore you. This makes my heart harder – soften it to Your voice. God I know You can mold me – I offer myself anew this moment. I want to live an alert, sober life. I will need Your help. I love you Lord!               

No comments:

Post a Comment