Baptism at Singles Retreat - 147 Baptized!!!

*******************Baptism at Singles Retreat 147 Baptized!!! ***********************

* Sharing times in the Word and looking for growth. Let's Commune Together!

Saturday, June 17, 2023

Health Update: Time of Testing

 

Thank all of you for your prayers for me and requests to know how I am doing. I will attempt to be brief…which if you know me that is difficult!


My neuropathy has really kicked into gear. Feel like I have knee-high socks on all the time. My feet feel like they are buzzing, and I feel like I have 10 “Big” toes.

Even so, God’s grace continues, I have no pain, just weird feelings. 

My dizziness has continued, and the brain scan showed that one side of my brain is putting pressure on the other side of the brain. My Dr. friends told me this is called mid-brain shift. Why this happened we do not know, no tumors or visible issues from the CT scan. I am on meds to deal with the dizziness, but my new Blood Pressure medicine causes dizziness!... And the beat goes on! 


Here is my request: Ask the Lord to enable me to keep a good spirit and behave like a Christian…which I have failed to do – I can be grouchy when feeling lousy. Your prayers mean a lot. Please lift DD up. I know she is very concerned and trying her best to help me deal with this…I don’t always make it easy. Wish I did not have to admit that, but that is why I needed a Savior, I am a real sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment