Baptism at Singles Retreat - 147 Baptized!!!

*******************Baptism at Singles Retreat 147 Baptized!!! ***********************

* Sharing times in the Word and looking for growth. Let's Commune Together!

Monday, November 22, 2010

The Ball is in My Court


Scripture Read: Psalm 34:11-14 Come, you children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD.  [12] Who is the man who desires life, And loves length of days that he may see good?  [13] Keep your tongue from evil, And your lips from speaking deceit.  [14] Depart from evil, and do good; Seek peace, and pursue it.
 
Application: What does this involve? How do I seek and pursue peace. Eternally I have peace with God through Christ, but what about that sense of peace each day from Him. If two nations desire to have peace with each other – they do not do the things that lead to war. Since God has done all that He can and is waiting on me – then the issue lies on me. Am I doing things that lead to war with God or peace. The issue here is how proactive am I to do the things that please Him. Ministry life is not the issue with me – it is my personal walk. Time in the Word, Time in Prayer, Just loving to be with God. Control of appetites. I must focus and pursue the life style decisions that lead to pleasing God. The more I please Him, the more I will sense His peace. Thanks Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment