Baptism at Singles Retreat - 147 Baptized!!!

*******************Baptism at Singles Retreat 147 Baptized!!! ***********************

* Sharing times in the Word and looking for growth. Let's Commune Together!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Chain Reaction


Scripture Read: Hosea 2:[21] "And it will come about in that day that I will respond," declares the LORD. "I will respond to the heavens, and they will respond to the earth, [22] And the earth will respond to the grain, to the new wine, and to the oil, And they will respond to Jezreel.  [23] "And I will sow her for Myself in the land. I will also have compassion on her who had not obtained compassion, And I will say to those who were not My people, 'You are My people!' And they will say, 'Thou art my God!' "

Application: The chain reaction is what catches my mind here. I realize this is not the way the Lord always works, but it is interesting to see that many times He does. He begins something and allows it to cause a chain reaction – a clear ripple effect. How true this is in many of His movements – whether it be to a person or a group. When a part of my character responds to the Lord, then all my character is affected. When the Holy Spirit illuminates  truth to my heart – my mind, emotions and actions are also impacted. Reach one segment of society and all society is affected. This is also the way sin works. I cannot have just a little sin – it affects all of me I must keep that truth in my mind. Lord help me to not open the door for this chain reaction to take place in my life with regards to sin. Help me instead to see your chain reaction take place in my heart, family, and ministry. I love you Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment