Baptism at Singles Retreat - 147 Baptized!!!

*******************Baptism at Singles Retreat 147 Baptized!!! ***********************

* Sharing times in the Word and looking for growth. Let's Commune Together!

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Best "Quote" of the year so far!

 

James 1:5 But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 

The story you are about to hear is true, the names have been changed to protect the workers who do not make the rules. They only have the “joy” of sharing the bad news and then receive the wrath from clients.
 
Lately, I have been afraid of falling due to dizziness. I was told I need to get a spinal tap to see if I have excess fluid in my brain. The doctors are not sure if this is just a one-time issue or a condition called Hydrocephalus, which would require inserting a shunt into my brain to redirect the fluid.
 
So, I pursued an appointment ASAP. When the nurse, “Sally” called to tell me I had an appointment, I was shocked when she said it would be in May. I told Sally the dizziness gets so bad, I am concerned about falling.  She said based on my chemicals the doctors are not calling it “urgent”, but…wait for it… "If you fall several times please call and I will see if I can move you up!”  What a great quote!
 
God did give me success as Sally’s response to my response was “Thank you for not yelling at me”. Frustration is never a reason to forget Who we represent. I would appreciate continued prayer concerning this. Thank you, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment